Hero is seen as the one who wears a cape and also has superpowers, but a real hero is entirely different with no specific attire. Everybody has a hero inside them who faces the upcoming challenges in a lifetime and also overcome those challenges, which is the proof of courage, strength, and power. In narratology, the monomyth is the term that describes a hero’s journey, which is a template that shows all the hero stories you know. Hero is the one who undertakes risks, goes on adventures, takes different trials, has a victory, and comes back home with a wiser hero than he ever was. Joseph Campbell, an expert of mythology, has given some basic elements of this heroic concept in the book ‘The Hero’s Journey.’
Below, you will read some inspiring hero journey quotes to keep yourself pumped in your life journey.
Motivational Hero Journey Quotes To Feel More Stronger
The hero’s journey has not originated with fiction. It is all about who we are, the human beings. If you look back and think of things that you have achieved till now, the way you managed to overcome situations that almost put you in depression, and the kindness that you always showed to people around you, you will soon realize that you are the only hero of your own story.
Hero Journey Quotes To Fuel Yourself For The Adventure Coming In Your Life
- A hero is someone who, in spite of weakness, doubt, or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway. (CHRISTOPHER REEVE)
- Every time you are willing to say ‘Yes’ to everything on your path, you express the hero inside of you. (MARIA NEMETH)
- Though nature is ever so generous, yet can she not make a hero alone. Fortune must contribute her part too, and till both concur, the work cannot be perfected. (FRANCOIS DE LA ROCHEFOUCAULD)
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. (JOSEPH CAMPBELL)
- And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. (HARUKI MURAKAMI)
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. (LAO TZU)
- THERE IS NO BETTER THAN ADVERSITY. EVERY DEFEAT, EVERY HEARTBREAK, EVERY LOSS CONTAINS ITS OWN SEED, ITS OWN LESSON ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE THE NEXT TIME. (MALCOLM X)
- True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat. (NAPOLEON BONAPARTE)
- Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning, and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer. (JOSEPH CAMPBELL)
- The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking at this moment. That’s all there ever is. (ALAN WATTS)
- When the hero is ready, the mentor appears. (WILL CRAIG)
Always keep in mind that your obstacles will prove to be your best teachers along with being the best friend in your life. Read the above-given Hero Journey Quotes to keep yourself pumped in your hard times.